Sunday, October 24, 2010

Terrell Suggs: Tom Brady ‘whines a lot’

Posted: October 21st, 2010 | Frank Tadych | Tags: Tom Brady, New England Patriots, Baltimore Ravens, Terrell Suggs

Terrell Suggs was in no mood to give the Patriots credit following a 23-20 overtime loss last week. Tom Brady responded in kind, saying Suggs and the Ravens talk too much.

And, of course, Suggs isn’t done talking. He thinks Brady is a whiner.

Sounds like some good, old-fashioned, trash talk.

Suggs had a message for Brady in the latest volley of the he said-he said exchange on Wednesday.

“He can have the last word, but I’ll have the last laugh,” Suggs told The Baltimore Sun, “I promise you.”

And, for a parting shot, Suggs referenced the “Brady Rule” for good measure.

“For a guy that whines a lot … at least I didn’t have any rules put in for me,” Suggs said. “I don’t care. I’m over it. It was last week.”

– Frank Tadych

Posted in: Around The Web  

Join the Discussion



View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment